Personal cleansing is part of severe acne treatment that is important for your skin. By observing regular and effective personal cleansing habit, you will see significant improvements in your skin and your acne will immediately began to fade away. Severe acne simply cannot stand on a clean and well-treated body.
Severe Acne Treatment – Personal Cleansing
It is important for you to observe your personal cleansing habit. Do you treat your body well? Cleanliness of the whole body is important to keep your skin free from acne. It must be included in your severe acne treatment.
One of the most important parts of personal cleansing is bathing. Bathing should never be neglected as a part of personal cleansing. But, many people do bathing ineffectively. Bathing should be your tool to clean the whole body. Therefore, it is important to choose bathing equipments such as soap, shampoo, face cleanser, and scrub correctly.
If you have severe acne, carefully choosing the right personal cleansing products will be beneficial for your skin. Choose soap, shampoo, and face cleanser that is made by natural ingredients that is friendly for your skin. You should use personal cleansing products that contain natural vitamin E and antioxidant. Avoid products that are full of chemical components as they can potentially make your acne condition worse.
Do not scrub your face too often. You might think that it will help your acne while in reality it might possibly make it worse. Scrubbing your face too often will cause irritation and swelling in your face. Scrub your face once a week with gentle natural product for sensitive skin.
Severe Acne Treatment – Bathing Twice a Day
Bathing should be done twice a day or more to ensure cleanliness in your body and your skin. Do not bath with hot water unless it is lukewarm. Do not bath with too cold water as well. Use shower instead of sink because shower will naturally clean the body effectively.
While bathing, make sure to clean all parts of your body gently with a natural soap. After you’ve done bathing, cleanse your face with natural cleanser for sensitive skin. Always make sure to clean your hair at least once a day. Hair contains dirt and oil that will exacerbate your acne if you are not regularly washes your hair. Always avoid shampoo with sodium laureth sulfate as its ingredient because it can cause irritation in your skin. Use natural shampoo that is less chemical.
What You Need to Do When You Are Bathing
Your bath should not be too long or too short. You can bath for approximately 20-30 minutes. If you are bathing too long, your skin might become cold and this can cause your skin to dry. If you are bathing too short, you will not completely clean your body.
Personal cleansing is important in severe acne treatment. Bathing is the most important part of personal cleansing.
Here are some tips about what to do when you are bathing:
1. Wash your body with shower for a few minutes. You need to completely make your body wet and fresh, including your face and hair.
2. Stop the shower for a moment and apply the natural soap all over your body gently, except your face and hair. It is best to use liquid natural soap because you will not rubbing your skin harshly while applying the soap. Wait for a few minutes.
3. Rinse your body with shower and make sure that all residues from your soap are cleaned completely.
4. Apply the natural shampoo to your hair and rub your scalp gently. Massage your scalp gently until your hair is completely covered with the shampoo. Wait for a few minutes and wash your hair from all shampoo residues.
5. By now you will feel clean and fresh. Now dry your body with soft and smooth towel and begin to cleanse your face.
6. Wash your face and gently apply the cleanser in circular motion. Wait for a few minutes and rinse. Pat your face and smile.